Volunteer > Employment
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Reports to:||Executive Director|
|Hours:||10 per week|
|Rate:||$15-$20 per hour|
Summary: The Executive Assistant with partner with the Executive Director in day to day operations. He/she will aid in leading and directing the Hospitality Center for Chinese to engage more students, volunteers, and donors to join us in our great mission.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org