Outdoor Weekend RetreatBack to events
Friday, May 17 at 5:00pm
Enjoy a Weekend Outdoors at Camp!
Let’s go to summer camp! Camp Shamineau is nestled on a lake in north Minnesota. This camp has archery, low- and high-ropes courses, campfires, zipline, sports, hiking trails, canoeing, and swimming for that brave souls that like cold water! HCC will be going, and we want you to come! There will also be sessions on Christianity, and we welcome Christians and non-Christians alike! If you are curious about Christianity and want to have a relaxing fun weekend away from the cities, please consider coming with us!
Cost: $100. This includes lodging, food, transportation, and activities!
Lodging: We will be staying at the Thorwal Retreat Center, which is a very cozy lodge overlooking the lake!
- You will be in a room with 5 other individuals of the same gender, and you will have your own bed.
- Please bring your own blanket for sleeping and your own towel for showering.
Schedule: Friday, May 17 to Sunday May 19
- We will meet at HCC at 5 PM on Friday and arrive to the camp at 8 PM.
- Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday morning will be time to do activities and learn about Christianity.
- We will leave the camp at 11 AM on Sunday morning and return around 1 PM.
Age: This particular weekend is for individual 18 years and older. If you want your children to come, email email@example.com.